i’m styling a table for an italian lunch next week which is inspired by vintage travel. i promise to share some piccys after guests have drank the last of the vino and polished off the tiramisu. but until then take a peek at some of these pieces that I have stumbled across, obsessed over and which have inspired me this week, in all of my planning. you will want to loose the map and get yourself lost with some of these items!
1. these inspiring words on your wall from gus & lula will be a constant reminder of the importance of those much deserved holidays and keep you working hard to get them!
2. travel cushion cover prints! perfect for dreaming about your next getaway!
3. These rahua products are organic and natural, perfect for looking after your skin and hair while away. The perfect little jet setter pack has won me over!
4. any opportunity to pretty up the passport. love this kate spade passport cover.
5. the cutest penguin books luggage tags! bright and retro! you are never going to lose those bags with these attached!
6. this tory burch tote is perfect for stashing all of the essentials in for the day trips taken or even for your carry on!
and it wouldn’t feel like friday without me sharing some little extras…
these spots make me want to sing!
this collection makes me want to shop shop shop!
girls trip anyone???
happy weekend gang!